Clearscale - Case Studies
Clearscale | Technical Specification | Applications | Case Studies
- -Replaced centralised boiler plant and larger storage tanks with point-of-use heaters.
- -Reduced heating costs for DHW supply to large establishments.
- -Eliminated storage
- -Reduced requirement for piping hot water around building. Reduced energy consumption by £80,000 a year and diminished the risk of legionellum
- -Hundreds of washbasins and hot water outlets replaced by 5 litre point of use heaters.
- -Scale from heating water to 600C eliminated by installing HDL units to protect water heaters. At enfield site they saved £14,000 in the first 9 months.
- -Over 150 HDL units are now fitted at Middlesex university sites.
- -More units were fitted, as they progressively change their DHW systems.